Sunday, September 1, 2013

My very first bestfriend

She is my solid ground, when the world around me fall. She is my very first best friend, my second mother, my savior and my sister. This day she is celebrating her 32nd birthday.



I am so proud of her because she is so dependent from our parents ever since she started college, she became a vocalist of their band and she earn her own money, awesome, right? She is so thrifty! Haha and she is so business-minded that's why I idolize her because I want to have that characteristic too XD

She is my second mother, she told me that. When our mom is not around she is the one taking care of me (well, my brothers don't give a damn haha) She is our eldest sibling and she really play the role well.
Happy birthday again ate! Shobe loves you :*

No comments:

Post a Comment